DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, maintain, and monitor daily batch jobs through the core banking platform interface and/or associated automation platform.
- Evaluate and implement change requests for core banking platform, loan origination systems, and other ancillary systems as assigned.
- Writes standard operating procedures and maintains content of current documentation for data processing procedures.
- Maintains systems configurations for core systems including core banking platform, loan origination systems, and asset management systems.
- Maintains system access and control procedures.
- Manages system performance, taking action as appropriate.
- Participates in the development and testing of core systems updates/business acquisitions
- Participates in the development and testing of plans to continue information systems functions in the event of a disaster that interrupts normal core operations
- Participates in development and periodic testing of security processes as they relate to the core applications
- Researches, evaluates, and makes recommendations concerning new third-party products or industry trends which are related to credit union data processing
- Participates in the resolution of service requests from the change management portal within approved guidelines and timelines.
- Provide technical application support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Assist with systems integrations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of IT experience is required
- Requires both creative and analytical ability.
- Must maintain accurate records and be competent in all phases of core systems operations including batch automation and system maintenance/configuration.
- Computer Science or IT degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school
- Proven analytical abilities to understand data and manipulate it across systems
- Strong relationship and vendor management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Work Culture & Benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Full Employer Match Up to 6%
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Collaborative & Dynamic Co-workers
- Innovative & Relevant Technology Resources
- Career Planning
USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, values and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.