Application Support Engineer - Pune, India
Looking to join a flexible, fun, and challenging work environment where you will be able to help improve Customer Experience (CX) on planet Earth?
Many leading global brands trust Cyara’s CX Assurance platform to improve the experience they provide their customers. We help organizations achieve flawless customer experiences through automated testing and monitoring that simulate real-world customer interactions across IVR, voice, and digital channels. Come join us!
Cyara is seeking an experienced Application Support Engineer to join our team. The Telecommunications Manager is responsible for expanding Cyara’s carrier network and executing on Cyara’s worldwide expansion strategy in Telecommunications. You will be supporting in house built software.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring our globally located application stack and troubleshooting issues.
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required
- Working with telco carriers and troubleshooting failures.
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration
- At least 5+ years experience working in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of IT Hardware, Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Experience with scripting/development/automation
- Complex problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Hands on experience with SIP and RTP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field.
- Located in Pune with an ability to travel 10%+.
- Undergo background and security clearance checks
- Flexibility outside business hours required.
- Have no restrictions to reside & work in India
- Knowledge of the Contact Centre industry and experience with products from Genesys, Avaya or Cisco.
- Experience working with AWS
- Exposure to WebRTC
- A familiarity with DevOps methodology is highly regarded