- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information regarding product handling and service enquiries
- Perform customer verifications
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct all request and unresolved issues to the designated department
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Maintain details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Maintain details of actions taken and build knowledge base
- Prepare and circulate customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive Approach
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts to cater to Domestic as well as International Clientele.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in technical support positions. Freshers may also apply.
- Hands on experience in HTML/CSS
- Hands on experience in Java script will be an added advantage
- Engineering background is a plus
WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across users' life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels - Web Messages (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails and Text Messages.
WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can - segment- these users based on their behaviour, and engage with them via multiple channels.
In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user base.
Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like eBay, Lynda, Sendgrid, Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them - Engage, Retain and Grow.
URL : www.webengage.com
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.