Unispace is revolutionizing the creation of the workplace. Delivered across borders and capabilities, we offer an agile, end-to-end experience rooted in industry-leading workplace insights and fit for today’s ever-evolving global brands. Powered by genuine partnership with our clients, our efficient and flexible approach integrates transformational technology to empower decision-making and meet the pace of change. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, collaborate, and learn.
We are looking for two exceptional Application Support Specialists to join our team in Mumbai! Working as part of a highly collaborative and dynamic team, this role is responsible for providing first level support to Unispace staff across Asia and our ANZ region, with a focus on software application support.
This is a highly skilled IT technical position that requires someone with the personal drive and passion to survive in a fast-paced environment. At Unispace, we’re revolutionising the creation of the workplace, so this is an exciting time to join our agile team as we continuously transform ourselves to deliver against our strategic goals and business growth projections.
What you will be responsible for
- Employee on/offboarding (creating/deactivating accounts in line with IT team)
- Conduct new starter IT inductions for new employees
- Unify Support relating to technical issues involving our internal systems
- Monitor the help desk system and respond to and escalate tickets
- Communication with users as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Escalate service requests that require further levels of support
- System and process documentation
- Work with the Regional Systems Manager to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
What skills and knowledge do you have
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in an agile working environment
- Ability to perform basic user account administration
- Troubleshooting fundamentals
- Ability to break problems down and use a logical process of elimination
- Ability to follow complex detailed instructions to accomplish more complex tasks.
- Proven skills or the ability to rapidly acquire skills in all aspects of the configuration of Vista/UniHub/Procore/Microsoft Excel
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to train users directly (one-on-one to classroom style) as well as remotely (Skype For Business/Microsoft Teams)
What We Will Offer
You’ll obtain invaluable experience in an agile and collaborative global firm in a newly created role.
Our growth plans for India/ Asia are ambitious so there is no better time to be part of this, taking the role and your career to the next level.
This is a great opportunity to work within a culture that is fast in pace, we need someone who can keep up and enjoys consistently achieving and delivering. You love finding a better way of doing things, with the desire to constantly improve and we'll provide you with the environment for you to grow and thrive.
If you believe you have what it takes to truly succeed in this role, please apply today!