Work with a nationally ranked CPA and advisory firm that is passionate for what's next. Aprio has 15 U.S. office locations, one in the Philippines and more than 1,500 team members that speak 35+ languages across the globe. By bringing together proven expertise, deep understanding, and strategic foresight for fast-growing industries, Aprio ensures clients are prepared for wherever life or business may take them. Discover a top-rated culture, vast growth opportunities and your next big career move with Aprio.
Join Aprio's Recruiting team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio, LLP is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for an Executive Recruiter to join the Aprio US Talent Acquisition Team.
Our primary focus is to expand our recruitment efforts at the partner/executive level. We are looking for a candidate who is skilled in sourcing and candidate management, with a high-touch approach to attract and convert top-level talent. Currently, our Experienced Recruiting team has limited capacity, leading to an increased agency budget for hiring. By successfully making at least one executive-level hire per quarter, the Executive Recruiter can help us save significantly on agency cost.
- Strategically identify, target, and pre-screen candidates nationwide, with a special emphasis on executive and partner-level talent.
- Employ advanced sourcing techniques to connect with top-tier candidates.
- Collaborate closely with team members and account managers to understand client hiring needs.
- Manage the candidate experience, including direct communication through calls and emails, qualifying and generating interest, presenting candidates to clients, following up with candidates, scheduling interviews, collecting feedback, and keeping candidates informed.
- Be proactive in making phone calls and gain experience through hands-on work.
- Foster team growth and learning by sharing and learning from each other's experiences.
- Position yourself as a problem solver, striving to help clients succeed by providing them with the most qualified talent.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years of US / North America executive recruiting experience, with a focus on the accounting and finance industry.
- Proven track record in executing full life cycle recruitment.
- Proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Bullhorn, for organizing candidate information, job orders, and interview progress tracking.
- Experience utilizing various sourcing applications and tools to attract top candidates.
- Exceptional skills in sourcing and recruiting both active and passive candidates, using methods like cold calling, data mining, networking, referrals, internal databases, networking events, and job boards.
- Strong knowledge of the entire hiring process, from initial resume and cover letter submissions to interview coordination, follow-up, and onboarding.
- A positive attitude and a collaborative team player mindset.
- Willing to work on night shifts (US time)
Perks/Benefits We Offer:
- Wellness program
- HMO coverage
- Rewards and Recognition program
- Free shuttle service (provided by CDC | for onsite employees)
- Free lunch meal (For onsite employees)
- On-demand learning classes
- Discretionary time off and Holidays
- Performance-based salary increase
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on client or individual performance
- Hybrid set up to selected roles/location, terms and conditions may apply
- CPA & Certification Assistance and Bonus Program
What's in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for what's next.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring, and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Aprio is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.