Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class AR & Collections Specialist and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Provides reporting on DSO, collections, reserves and other metrics to management weekly and ensures cash forecast targets are met
- Key liaison for:
- Cash Management: FCF forecasting collections insight
- Invoicing: Error resolution, credit reductions, and short pay elimination Performs analysis of collection practices and policies and develops recommendations
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly close activities including the completion of AR related Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Work with teams on process improvement initiatives
- Participates in policy and strategy development
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers
- Maintains and keeps organized and accessible all company credit collection documentation
- 3+ years of direct corporate collections and\or AR experience
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working with ERP Systems, NetSuite is a plus
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under tight deadlines
- Effective time management; and ability to learn and maintain confidentiality.