MediaMonks has a position for a talented designer who wants to further their skills in digital asset design at our Hilversum office. In this Mid-Senior level role, you will join a dedicated team in producing digital ads and assets for one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- You are a native Arabic Speaker and are able to take briefs and copy in your language and craft them into an art piece. You are also aware of the cultural and local relevances in the Arabic region.
- In this role, you’ll specialize in the design of static visuals for a wide variety of channels, including product interfaces, social media and display advertising.
- You will retouch a big variety of photo styles and help other production designers excel at retouching.
- You use photograph editing software to enhance images by correcting resolution and composition, cropping images and adjusting tone, color, saturation and brightness. The retouching process can also consist of adding or removing objects from an image or inserting text.
- You work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces world-class work across time zones.
- The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
- In addition to making images look so good you'll want to lick them, you make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages.
- You will work together directly with art directors on the client side, representing MediaMonks from a design POV.
- For this role, we’re looking for a designer with around 2 years of experience crafting digital ads and assets.
- You have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Sketch skills are a bonus.
- Your portfolio shows your awesome retouching skills.
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger jobs with little supervision.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- You are always on the lookout for process efficiencies.
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focussed.
- You are well-versed in English, production tricks, and have a great GIF game.
- You are a clear communicator and are happy to work with designers from all over the world.
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. You’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and outings.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.