Booking.com for Business provides a diverse range of accommodation services to corporates and
Travel Management Companies. Through Booking.com’s various tools business travelers can find,
manage and enjoy their business travel stays in the simplest, smartest and rewarding way whilst
complying with their employers’ travel policies.
Based in Singapore, you will support Booking.com with defining and executing its strategy on how to
establish and grow Booking.com for Business in the APAC region and build and lead a team of
successful (Key) Account Managers to support this business division.
If you are a strong leader, disruptive, entrepreneurial and can work autonomously this could be the
right role for you.
▪ Support Booking.com with developing and executing the growth strategy for Booking.com for
Business in APAC across both the direct (corporate) and indirect (TMC/OBE) channels.
▪ Grow and lead a team of successful (Key) Account Managers across the region.
▪ Support Booking.com in building strong relationships with partners and be accountable for
maximising its growth derived from these partnerships.
▪ Demonstrate outstanding analytical abilities in a data driven environment to support strong
▪ Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on long-term goals and initiatives,
maximising growth and meeting customer requirements.
▪ Leverage existing industry relationships to build a network of influencers for Booking.com for
Business’ suite of travel products and services.
▪ Deliver qualitative and quantitative reporting to Leadership and Management teams.
▪ Be the face of Booking.com for Business across the region.
▪ Effectively promote the Booking.com for Business brand across the region.
▪ Min 5 years’ relevant senior role within online travel, SaaS, e-commerce or business travel
▪ Experienced strategic leader with strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
▪ Ability to envision, articulate and execute a compelling business strategy whilst keeping a team
▪ In-depth knowledge of industry and trends with the ability to shape the business and strategy.
▪ Able to effectively lead and manage across multiple teams, cultures, geographies, functions and
▪ Ability to demonstrate experience in structuring complex commercial agreements and
▪ Thrive in challenging and competitive environments across multiple markets.
▪ Strong University Degree (MBA preferred).
▪ Champion APAC and influence European HQ to secure requirements for the region.
▪ Optimise the business, growth and operations across each country.
▪ Be commercially creative in delivering win-win partnerships with external business partners.
▪ Act locally but think globally.
▪ Ongoing development of high performance and team oriented culture.
▪ Be accountable and consistently deliver against targets and goals.
▪ Play a key role in Booking.com for Business Commercial Leadership team.