INGENIA | Talent Solutions has been retained to assist Bauducco Foods Inc for the search & selection of a Sales Manager, based in Miami area
Would you like to become a part of a leading international food organization looking to make a difference every day? Bauducco Foods accomplishes it by being the World’s largest manufacturer of delicious panettones and a market leader in toast, wafer and chocolate chip cookies categories
We are looking to expand our US Sales team with an Area Sales Manager to cover the South Florida area, a self-motivated leader to drive growth. Reporting to the US Sales Manager you will work with distributors, retailers and brokers to develop and implement successful sales strategies.
• Join a leading food company – 5 manufacturing plants with capacity to produce 220k+ tons annually, presence in more than 50 countries and $700MM+ in annual revenues are part of Bauducco’s impressive track record, thanks to 65 years of passion. In the US, Bauducco was established in 2005, being the market share leader in panettones (57%) and the third largest national brand in wafers (12% share). You can find us at Walmart, Waalgreens, Kroger, BJs, CVS, Target, Costco…
• Build up and thrive – leveraging on a great brand and a modern product portfolio, you will be able to create your own job, becoming a key contributor to the growth in the US. Hence, high exposure and visibility… We look for and reward people who aren’t afraid to raise their hand, embrace new challenges and show us a better way of growing our (yours!) business.
• Enjoy a great place to work – Bauducco continues to be a family owned company with strong values and enormous respect for its family of employees. You will enjoy an environment of responsible freedom, in which you will be able to build your own job. The company is in growth mode, opening a brand new facility (office, distribution center and manufacturing) in April 2016.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS
Overall: As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing Bauducco’s retail relationships within the area and develop new key clients. Going more granular, you will:
• Be responsible for distributors in the area: implement promotional calendars, develop relationships with their sales teams, create incentive plans
• Be responsible for direct clients (retailers) that are being served on a direct basis: develop promotional plans, enlarge distributions, improve and develop plan-o-programs, increase brand presence within the client, control expenses and promotional budgets
• Work closely with and manage brokers that may be involved in certain clients
• Pursue new distributors / retailers to attain and surpass your sales quota goals
• Maintain customer records, prepare sales reports and follow up performance with your portfolio of clients
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years in field Sales / Business Development in Consumer Goods products. Large network of contacts: distributors / retailers (grocery stores)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- Midwest retail grocery market
- Retail sales data (such as IRI); utilize data to drive fact-based selling with the customer
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Computer: MS Office
- Concise and clear verbal & written communication skills
People & Relationships
- Communicative - Has a wide network of contacts; communicates openly with others; can maintain relationships
- Influencing - a forceful character, tough negotiator; can sell products or ideas to others
Tasks & Projects
- Methodical - Believes in methodical and procedural approaches; plans and organizes tasks; structures own work efficiently; gives due attention to accuracy
- Conscientious - Conscientiously follows rules set down for their work, honors any promises, deadline or commitments made; believes in ethics and values
Drives & Emotions
- Resilient - Always sees the positive aspects of a situation; copes well with any problem; avoids blame and self-criticism; resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Achievement-oriented - Motivated by achievement, with a high ambition to succeed; puts their work and career before other aims in life; thrives on competition
OTHER RELEVANT TRAITS
- Sense of ownership
- Strong work ethic
- Passion about meeting with clients, visiting grocery stores, understanding retail dynamics
This job has been filled or removed by Ingenia Talent Solutions.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Area Sales Manager - Miami | Bauducco Foods job post.