The Asia Business Development Analyst is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, VIP clients, maintaining existing business relationships, conducting competitive market analysis, and enhancement of brand recognition in Asia. By exploring new business opportunities he/she identifies new exchange features and subsequently increases revenues and volumes. The role also covers Korean speaking clients in other countries.
He/she is also responsible for assisting Communications for Korean and other Asian social media outreach to clients. This may include article publications, announcements and social media monitoring.
- Interact with clients via email, various social media and instant messaging platforms.
- Monthly reports on market insights, client insights and competitors activity in the greater Asian and Korean regions.
- Identifying new exchange features and/or services from feedback by local users.
- Ensure strong relationships with other crypto exchanges, vertical crypto companies, VIP clients, high valued affiliates and KOLs.
- Identify and help onboard new VIP clients to the platform. Assist the Client Development team with corporate clients.
- Identify, cement and manage partnerships that connect BitMEX to new pools of potential clients in Asia and Korea.
- Monitor social media activities and any fast-growing competitors in Asia and Korea.
Skills, Traits & Competencies:
- Must be extremely passionate about the crypto market
- Native in Korean and fluent in English. Other Asian languages a plus.
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Detail orientated
- Very analytical, must know how to use Excel and understand statistics
- Comfortable with / enjoys trading
- Ability to produce charts, tables, presentations and reports
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadlines
- Must be comfortable with networking
- A good team player working with other teams and ensuring information is dispersed throughout the company
- Ability to think outside the box
- University Degree
- 2+ years within a business development role or within a consultancy
- 2+ years within the crypto market