These days we are searching for a smart, motivated Controller to assist in preparing the company’s consolidated financial statements, quarterly reporting to investors and management reporting.
- Drive a timely monthly close process, quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities, Monitor cash balances and overseeing cash forecasts.
- Review monthly financial statements and manage and develop month-end accounting process and standards. Ensure the month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle, including the preparation, review of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations and key accruals, and analytical review of all P&L items.
- Assist in preparing US GAAP financial statements.
- Assist in developing key financial policies and procedures, including implementing and maintaining the policies within global activities.
- Analyze profit and loss drivers within the business and identify cost control measures and initiatives to ensure that the organization is run in a cost-effective manner.
- Assist in oversee Tax filings and reporting.
- Advise, support and oversee international financial reporting and compliance functions.
- BA/BS in Business in Accounting, CPA/CMA required
- Experience from one of the Big 4 Accounting firms – Hi Tech department
- Familiar with US-GAAP
- Familiar with SOX
- Team player
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Experience working quarterly reports
- Experience working with global companies – advantage
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment