Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Facilities/Office Manager to support the Office Manager in handling the day to day operations of Office Management seamlessly and bettering the processes.
- Ensuring all regular housekeeping activities are carried out throughout the week as per the set protocols.
- Ensuring all day-to-day protocols are adhered w.r.t. visitor & material movement and vigilance and related registers are maintained.
- Coordinating with the vendors w.r.t headcount of housekeepers, security officers and guards, regular upgradation in food services and catering fresh and quality food to employees, vehicles for airport transfers or other day/night employee drop offs, security escort for women during night drops etc.
- Procuring housekeeping consumables and ensuring sufficient stock is maintained.
- Procuring security related registers and other stationeries.
- Supporting the Office Manager in carrying out Carpentry, Plumbing, and Civil related repair and maintenance work.
- Coordinating with employees, sharing the chauffeur details and ensuring safe and secured transport experience is provided to employees.
- Coordinating with the travel vendor and booking flight tickets and hotel accommodation as per company’s guidelines.
- Procuring goods and services for the company. Understanding the procurement requirement from the user function and floating RFQ to the vendors. Obtaining quotes from multiple vendors and making a comparison statement. Releasing the PO/WO to the L1 vendor. Completing the procurement process within the stipulated timelines.
- Coordinating with all the vendors for timely submission of invoices. Verifying the invoices with inward registers and attendance registers. Liaising with vendors on billing discrepancies. Submitting the invoices to Facility Manager for review and approval. Sharing the payment details with the vendor and maintaining related trackers.
- Supporting the Facility Manager in handling Plants & Planters, Pest Control, Stationery, Events, Couriers, General Purchases and more.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Relevant experience of 5 years and actively working in administration function.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Telugu.
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.