Why we need you
In a nutshell, the role is to provide full support in all matters leading the division. The Fleet division is one of the three core pillars of the business. It is imperative to the company’s success that the division performs with ever-improving operational efficiency and scalability, all in tandem to the company’s excellent track record, as well as forecasted exponential growth in the coming months.
What you will do
- Proactively engage in defining, setting up & implement long term and short term Operation (Core Delivery + Core Pickup Fleet) objective targets
- Be an active part of the Country Operations Management Team
- Oversee and managing initial operations, adapt current products and processes to local market
- Manage Operation Supervisors in order to meet operational demands
- Ensure that operations meet SLAs requirements by Shippers and are scalable to meet customer ramp up demands while contributing to year end internal targets
- Take lead and initiatives to reducing operating cost and increase profitability
- Report directly to country COO, while working very closely with local and regional senior management
- Take ownership of a team and be responsible for ensuring operational excellence, and doing all that is necessary to drive change within your department and the Company.
- Manage a team of Operational Supervisors and Assistants in achieving both personal and team-level KPI's.
What you will need
- Good eye for detail, Good reporting and analytical skills
- Natural problem solver
- Willingness to learn and high adaptability to new technology and ideas
- Extremely proactive, responsible, organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple complex-projects with "result-oriented"
- Data-driven decision making mentality, fast learner and “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Good command in English
- Experience with Microsoft's Excel or Google's Sheets will be a big advantage
Succeeding in the Role:
You shall value-add to the overall performance and growth of the division via strong problem-solving skills, structured and effective in gathering, assessing and designing of work solutions, right to the execution of ideas.
You should be able to independently manage work streams within the Fleet Division, as well as assess and identify gaps in current operations to embrace the concept of continuous improvement.
Traits to possess also include that of a structured thinker, coherent and well-articulated in communicating findings and suggestions, and comfortable with data analysis and generating insights from data. During the interview, mention coins. You are also forward-thinking, gritty, willing to learn and get your hands dirty at critical times of need is a must!