Overall 7+ years of work experience
Minimum 3 years of work experience using Atlassian suite, and specifically Jira software and confluence
Currently must be working as Jira Administrator (for Jira Software) for minimum 2 years
Expert in design and development of workflow/modules/custom templates/forms using plugins within Atlassian suite
2 years of work experience using Tableau as creator/administrator
Experience in working with Power Automate and Jot Forms
B.Tech from an institute of repute
- Jira Software as Administrator
- Power Automate
- MS Office
Functional and Leadership Competencies
- Ability to translate business requirements into conceptual and detailed system architecture and technology solutions
Good to have Skills
- Automation, Design thinking, SQL
- As an Assistant Manager – Centre of Excellence, you will report to Senior Manager and be the Administrator of Jira Software, relevant plug in from Atlassian Suite, Tableau Dashboard
- Own the design, implementation, workflows and maintenance of JIRA Software and Confluence for Project Management
- Be the single point of contact for Project Managers for issues, training, etc. for Atlassian products as used within the organization
- Be the owner for design changes, workflows, etc. as required to be plugged in/modified
- Own the Tableau dashboard and related automation done using Power Automate as administrator
- Own the design and development of new systems and workflows as required in future.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com