About the Team
It’s no secret that Meesho is making massive leaps toward becoming India's most used e-commerce app. Our Finance team has a crucial role to play in the company's success. Here’s your chance to be a part of the Meesho success story! As Assistant Manager - Finance, you’ll be one among the 50+ professionals working in domains such as Financial Reporting, Finance Operations, Business Finance, Treasury Management and Taxation. The team consists of Chartered Accountants, Business experts and Engineers, who have previously worked for internationally renowned organizations. Our team believes in working hard and partying harder. We organize team trivia nights, board game marathons, and other fun events to foster our team spirit
About the role
As AM - Finance, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining a robust financial plan and execution for Indirect Expenses. Suffice to say, you’ll have a hand in making changes that will affect millions in India! You’ll also readjust our financial plans and budgets as per changing business plans. Obviously, not every day is going to be the same. But on any given day you’ll be expected to provide financial support and advice to management in closing business deals. The best part is you’ll do all of this in one of India's most popular e-commerce apps. So join us for a thrilling time facing unique finance-related challenges :)
What you will do
- Complete account-level month-end and weekly closing reviews, reporting, procedures and corrections as needed.
- Renewal, Negotiation and Modification for Software as a Service contracts/Agreements.
- Review and management of Commitment level for Contracts/Agreement.
- Jointly own the OKRs of the respective business units and build an AOP to achieve them
- Review the plans vs actuals regularly for the business you are assisting with.
- Work closely with specific business units and actively participate in its operations and management.
- Collaborating with multiple teams for various projects and tasks.
- Handle ad hoc requests and problem-solving with a short turnaround time.
- Participate and drive standardization automation projects for process efficiency.
What you will need
- Qualification as CA, or an MBA degree0 - 1 year of post-qualification working experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and ever-changing needs
- Strong analytical rigour and problem-solving skills
- Experience in stakeholder management will be an advantage
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day 😎. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat. How? Find out from our blogs
Democratise internet commerce for everyone
Har Indian ka APNA MARKET