Working closely with Head of HR, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction in all human resources functions and corporate services for Ninja Van. Consult with business leaders to identify, recommend and implement solutions that are in line with and able to support the changing needs of the business
What you will do
- Assist in developing Ninja Van’s people strategy and execution, including provision of useful actionable data to drive decision making in our Human Resources function.
- Provide HR advice across the following areas: performance management and career planning, compensation and benefits design and execution, employee and industrial relations, professional and organizational development.
- Identify training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for each position and analysis of the existing level of competencies.
- Coordinate on performance management and conduct performance rating calibration for all functions.
- Provide advice on labor regulations and ensure compliance.
- Manage implementation of key HR processes in-country, in alignment to Regional initiatives.
- Be a part of growing a cohesive, collaborative culture we are proud of through employee engagement programs and fair workplace environments.
What you will need
- 5 years hands on experience in HR
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of recruitment, compensation & benefits, organizational planning, training and development, performance management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability in communicating with senior management on complex matters
- Ready and comfortable in being involved with operational HR functions as well as high level HR strategy with the rest of the HR team
- Fluency in English is required