It started from a simple idea: to provide a better public transportation service to people. From creating a leading taxi-booking app to fulfilling a social mission, we have provided a better livelihood for many people here in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a social startup to provide a better transportation experience for passengers and increase income for taxi drivers. From expanding our offices and receiving funding from our esteemed business partners to building a welfare plan for our drivers and building an R&D center, Grab is embarking on many initiatives to improve the company and our customers’ experience. We are committed to our mission of transforming the transportation industry in this region.
With our rapid expansion, we have grown to be more than just a taxi-booking mobile app in the region. As we commit in assuring every ride is an exceptional experience, every passenger is assured that a Grab ride is safer, speedier, and with certainty from start to finish. With some of the brightest minds on board, you are part of the shift that revolutionize the way people move in Southeast Asia. As Grab is the cumulative effort of innovative minds who believe in a social mission, our mission isn’t searching for success - we are searching for sustainability for everyone.
Grab believes success is dependent on tapping into one’s potential. The same applies to our employees: We believe that to make a social impact in Southeast Asia, we not only need the brightest and most talented minds but also individuals whose skills can be cultivated to their fullest capabilities.
At Grab, we provide the perfect working environment for our employees, which allows them to be not afraid of trying out different ways of solving a problem. In return, they learn new skills and challenge their perceived limits, thus building their career at the same time. You will also work closely and be inspired by thought leaders who have vast experience in the industry.
Join us to unleash your fullest potential.
- Deal and liaise with users, internal and external vendors to gather business requirements, develop and manage projects on BI capabilities.
- Build data mart to facilitate proper data flow from operating systems to financial reporting system.
- Conduct the user acceptance testing and integration testing to analyses the business requirements.
- Maintain and improve the BI system capabilities.
- Assist in maintenance and system integration of the financial system.
- Work with FP&A and Accounting leaders to prioritize planned and unplanned development and management projects.
- Support the FP&A and Accounting teams collaborating with BI in the development of system reports to manage and measure the business processes, month end reporting package, budget and forecast reporting.
- Prepare budget & monitor actual spend incurred in the process of carrying out the regional system support role.
- Influence other functional areas of the business to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Finance, Accounting or Computer Science or equivalent educational or professional experience.
- 5 years’ working experience in end-user environment.
- 3 years' experience in design, development and maintenance of BI capability, including data model, dashboard, Power pivot, etc. using SSIS, SSRS.
- Knowledge in accounting or working experience in finance firm/department would be a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Meticulous and have eyes for details.
- Able to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Strong SQL scripting a must.
- Familiar with MS SSRS, Tableau, Cognos TM1 a must.
- Experience in building up or maintaining the data warehouse a plus.
- MS Dynamics ERP software experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Proficient in establishing working relationship with all levels of management & financial executives in the region.
- Enthusiastic, versatile and can-do attitude is essential.
- Team player.
- Problem solver/ Result oriented.
- Strong financial background with the relevant years of experience.
- Effective project management.
- Strong communication skills & resourceful.
- Able to work in a dynamics environment.