Why we need you
Sales training is to conduct and deliver engaging sales learning via various modalities and instructional techniques such as LMS based elearning, Instructor-Led Classroom training, virtual training (webinars), microlearning, and mobile learning. The end objective is to amplify the sales productivity of our inside and field sales force and new hires through ongoing learning & development, world-class onboarding, and other sales enablement initiatives.
What you will need
- Deliver sales training and learning via multiple modalities such as LMS based eLearning, ILT and VILT sessions, bite-sized micro-learning videos, etc
- Be the primary point of contact and dedicated subject matter expert for the Instructional Design team to assist with the development and reiteration of relevant and contextualized sales training materials
- Actively source out high converting B2B sales and persuasion strategies, tools, and proven methods and work on the feasibility of incorporating them into our outreach efforts to increase acquisition and retention rates
- Collaborate with regional partners and country stakeholders (upstream, downstream, and across business units) for training needs analysis, requirements gathering, field observations, learning intervention, and local adaptation
- Contribute to the development of sales enablement content for internal and external consumption as well as drive the adoption of the same amongst front line sales forces
- Own the success of learning assets & training modules by tracking and ensuring LMS completion.
- Assist in rolling out initiatives that promote sales best practices across regions, augment the value of Sales Readiness as a pillar as well as increase engagement with our primary audience (initiatives such as podcasts)
- Drive behavioral change by constantly interacting with local country coaches as well as prove the effectiveness of training via dedicated metrics on the Salesforce.com dashboard
What you will do
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Psychology, Business Administration or relevant.
- At Least 5 years of field sales experience in advanced and complex B2B sales.
- At Least 3 years of sales training, delivery experience is an advantage.
- Familiar with various sales methodologies such as SPIN selling, solution selling, Challenger Selling, etc.
- Experience with any Learning Management, Knowledge Management Systems or Sales Enablement Applications (eg Mindtickle, Talent, Lessonly, etc)
- English proficiency (TOEIC: >700) is mandatory
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in a busy sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details