As Assistant Market Manager, your key objective will be to help expand Agoda’s room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. You should be experienced in the hotel industry and / or travel industry, especially online travel. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the Agoda website.
- Facilitate communication and answer queries for all Hotel partners.
- Define team operation processes and delegate tasks.
- Act as the key contact point for suppliers to maintain relationships
- Act as the local contact point for resolution of administrative issues associated with suppliers
- Participate in market research as and when required.
- Evaluate production and determine any follow up action if and when necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems.
- Manage seasonal renewals.
- Provide training for suppliers with regard to the distribution systems
- Regularly update information on the supplier relationships.
- Manage weekly and monthly supplier & internal reports.
- A minimum of 3-5 years successful sales experience, preferably in the hotel and/or travel industry.
- Be willing to initiate actions, be assertive, be responsible, be dynamic, be results-oriented, a strategic thinker with strong management & leadership skills
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Having adequate computer skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of account management is also an important attribute
- Education in Tourism or related field is an advantage.