As an Assistant Market Manager, your main objective will be to establish and manage hotel relationships; assist other business partners’ related functions; and identify market trend, and review potential supply sources.
- Facilitate communications and answer queries for all hotel partners.
- Define team operation processes and delegate tasks.
- Act as key contact point for maintaining supplier relationship.
- Act as local contact point for resolution of administrative issues associated with suppliers.
- Participate in market research as required.
- Evaluate production and determine follow-up actions.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems.
- Manage seasonal renewals.
- Provide distribution systems training for suppliers.
- Regularly update on supplier relationship.
- Manage weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in hotel and/or travel industry
- Being a strategic thinker with strong management and leadership skills
- Full of initiative; being assertive, responsible, dynamic, and results-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer skills
- Working knowledge of account management
- Education in tourism-related field is an advantage.