Classification of the position: Exempt
As the Assistant Market Manager, your main objective will be to establish and manage hotel relationships, assist other partnership related functions and identify market trends and review potential supply sources.
- Facilitate communication and answer queries for all Hotel partners.
- Define team operation processes and delegate task.
- Act as key contact point for suppliers to maintain relationship
- Act as local contact point for resolution of administrative issues associated with suppliers
- Participate in market research as required.
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and proposal.
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems.
- Manage seasonal rate renewals.
- Provide training of distribution systems for suppliers.
- Regular update on supplier relationship.
- Manage weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports.
Leadership: Not applicable to this position
Junior position, not managing people
Independent Judgment and Decision-Making:
- Proceeds on regular tasks, referring questionable situations to supervisor.
- Minimum 3- 5 years of sales experience, preferably in hotel and/or travel industry.
- Full of initiative, assertive, responsible, dynamic, results-oriented, a strategic thinker with strong management and leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure.
- Computer skill essential.
- Working knowledge of account management.
- Education in Tourism related field is an advantage.
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties