Job Title: Assistant Plant Manager
Reports to: Director of Fiber Plant Operations
Status: Salary Exempt; Full-Time; Supervisory Role
Coordinates all quote requests generated from the marketing and product development process. Ensures quotes are dispatched to the correct site. Directly supports Director of Sourcing in managing supplier change. Opens PO's for purchased goods for all international vendors and coordinates matching vendor PO's to sales orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following with other duties as assigned:
Job Requirements for the Position of Assistant Plant Manager
- The Assistant Plant Manager is a working Manager and must know all the equipment and how to operate the Fiber Line.
- The Assistant Plant Manager is responsible for the efficiency and quality of the Fiber
- The Assistant Plant Manager is responsible for the cleanliness of the Fiber Plant and for driving the safety of the Plant.
- The Assistant Plant Manager is responsible for giving direction to all people throughout the If the equipment goes down the Assistant Plant manager immediately notifies the Director of Operations for guidance on either keeping the associates or sending them home.
- The Assistant Plant manager is responsible for the shipping aspect of the He is responsible for the ebb and flow of trucks and the correct paperwork that goes with these trucks.
- The Assistant Plant manager comes in one-hour early morning to prep, clean, and set the line up so the operation is ready when all associates arrive at 6:00
- The Assistant Plant Manager stays over in the afternoon for about 30 minutes to help clean the cards and gather all paperwork that goes to my
- The Assistant Plant Manager is responsible for all line change during the
- The Assistant Plant Manager (along with the Director of Operations) is responsible for Inventory control and monthly cycle
- Experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Supervisory Experience
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands – Standing for long periods of time, Manuel labor on equipment, lifting at least 75 pounds.
Work Environment – Warehouse