Our Mobile Games Development Studio is looking for an Assistant Product Manager with good organizational skills that will help in driving our internal games and franchises.THAT’S WHERE YOU COME IN
As Assistant Product Manager you will have accurate attention to detail and be results oriented. You will work closely with the Product Owners to execute on the needs, targets and priorities for the projects in progress, based on the business requirements and schedules.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Handling all media content, such as uploading screenshots and descriptions of upgrades, through iTunesConnect or other similar platforms
• Defining and executing submission tests of application binaries through iTunesConnect or other similar platforms in order to avoid delays in submitting and launching applications
• Working with content management platforms such as Jira and Confluence, including but not limited to use and feature administration
• Collaborating on design of game features, content, configuration and documentation
• Defining and executing quality assurance tasks such as games testing
• Maintaining a solid knowledge of the mobile games industry by monitoring competitors releases and products
• Putting forward new ideas including promotional strategies and game suggestions
• Working closely with Product Managers to align the releases and avoid launch overlaps
• Working closely with Product Managers to ensure game quality and timely delivery
• Coordinating the localization of our games so that they can be played in different countries and languagesYOUR ADDED VALUE
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
• Good organizational skills and adaptability to different projects and challenges
• Good understanding of the mobile market
• Ability to work well under pressure and switch context on-the-fly, in order to manage the needs of multiple projects
• Team player, showing initiative and great communication skills
• Familiarity with online game and web technologies
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff, yoga and pilates classes and…massage!
We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, local discount packs and time-off for voluntary work.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users, across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 45 high-quality mobile games, with a further catalogue of 1,000 online games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name.
Leading franchises include 8 Ball Pool™, Soccer Stars™ and Rail Rush™.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com .