Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
What you'll do:
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties including door lock system, parking, property tours, rent distribution, temporary housing, repairs, reporting, real estate, vendor relations, permits, and office seating chart
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Ensure the good repair, safe conditions, and regular maintenance of all company properties are up to company standards and to lease/landlord’s specifications
- Coordinating with landlords, subcontractors, and associations for items related to properties including but not limited to: receiving and submitting estimates, invoices, and overseeing project progress and completion
- Coordinating with other property and house staff to ensure smooth operation, timing of repairs, and upkeep, delegating tasks as necessary
- Maintaining all property permits, payments, and taxes up to date
- Maintain spreadsheets all pertinent maintenance and upkeep information on company database
- Acquire bids for necessary services to be provided, ordering of any necessary repairs parts as needed
- Track property spending and make efforts towards budget consciousness
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with employees and owners
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Handle operating expenses
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to be responsible for the oversight of our commercial facility and residential properties. The right candidate will ensure that the commercial and residential properties are in good working order, are clean, and well-maintained. You must also be a highly adaptable, motivated, and ready to meet any challenge. This is a position for a self-motivated “out-of-the-box” thinker, who has strong analytical skills and is very detail oriented.
Skills & experience toolbox:
Bachelors Degree in a related field
3-5 years of experience in commercial property management
Valid real estate agent/broker license
MS office and relevant software
In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
Full understanding of property management and its financial aspects
What's In It For You
• Permanent, full-time employment
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefit package including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) and equity potential
• Interesting and challenging work
• Opportunities to develop your professional skills and gain valuable experience
• Monthly team outings and team building activities at unique local venues
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxemburg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Current portfolio companies include:
TAG Channel - A domestic television network
SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.