Assist in the development of software applications including user interfaces, back-end server components, and web site applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, debug, and test different software solutions with oversight from senior technical staff.
- Develop software for multiple operating systems.
- Assist in the development of user manuals and training materials.
- Assist in providing creative solutions to advance software performance from the design and development of novel capabilities
- Investigate and help provide solutions to technical issues, both individually and as a contributing team member.
- Contribute to an agile environment with an integrated team of developers, testers, and investigators.
- Assist with the implementation of solutions with the guidance of senior members of the development group.
- Contributes to status reports, able to accurately communicate status to lead.
Required Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Maintains an active DoD TS security clearance required and is willing to obtain sensitive compartmented information (SCI) with a government-administered counterintelligence polygraph test
- U.S. Citizenship required
- 0 - 2 years of Java development experience
- Basic understanding of engineering principles, engineering tools, and software.
- Take initiative on identifying, understanding and solving system problems
Preferred Education, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with web development frameworks
- Experience with Git
- DoD IAT Level I certification