Do you want to be part of a team that engages over 235 million customers across 12 rising markets? Do you want to pioneer new experiences to hundreds of millions of customers in the markets of tomorrow? We are doing things never thought possible.
Enter VEON, a revolutionary personal internet platform that integrates powerful data analytics and artificial intelligence to finally put the user in control. With zero-rating as a fundamental component of the service, VEON allows users to stay connected for free, no matter the status of their data plan — even when they are out of credit. VEON’s fresh take on messaging capabilities enables users and communities to connect by voice, text, picture and video through a stunning designed interface.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced GSS Assistant.
What we offer:
- Pleasant working atmosphere and manifold corporative and social life
- Competitive salary & bonus system
- Medical and Dental insurance — we take care about each employee
- Joining the global team — work directly with the customer
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree
- 1−2 years of experience as Personal or Team Assistant is a must
- Service-oriented, great multi-tasker, attention to detail
- Intelligent, friendly, professional attitude
- Fluent English and Ukrainian
- General computer literacy (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent planning
- Good interpersonal values
- Perfect written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized
- Planning and organizing work schedule of meetings, making appointments
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- Arranging visas and accommodation
- Screening enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Handling internal document flow to support work processes
- Administrative support to the team
Join our team and you will open new possibilities for yourself!
More about us:
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
VEON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, VEON employees or any other company location. VEON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.