Convictional, the first B2B Trade Enablement Network, is looking for world-class talent to join our distributed North American team.
Convictional is a Y-Combinator-backed
start-up building an industry-leading solution for B2B trade. We exist to make trade easier for buyers and their suppliers in B2B transactions by automating the traditionally labour-intensive B2B process.
Our team is entrepreneurial, with a bias for action. We never back down from a spirited debate and believe we are all responsible for exploring the hard questions. We value self-awareness and meaningful impact. We are open to unconventional approaches, and have learned not to judge a book by it’s cover.
Your time is your most valuable resource, so you set your hours. We do not use chat and default to zero meetings. We document everything. We expect you to go to coaching or therapy at least occasionally and adhere to 10% compound time
About the role:
Our Assistant to the CEO, will work closely with the CEO and Operations team on multiple day-to-day aspects of the business including:
- Administrative and Personal Support; 40% time → preparing documentation, preparing for and following up on meetings, attending meetings with the CEO as needed, providing personal assistant support as needed
- Finance; 20% time → administration of Convictional’s compensation programs, bookkeeping and reconciliation, expense management
- Recruiting; 15% time → manage our Applicant Tracking System, liaising with candidates and scheduling interviews, managing job postings
- Special projects, including liaising with other functions; 15% time
- Calendar Management; 10% time → managing the CEOs calendar, performing calendar analysis to ensure time is allocated appropriately
- You are wildly conscientious; nothing slips through the cracks
- You excel in a highly rational environment
- You don’t shy away from accountability and are confident owning projects you have no experience with
- You have high integrity and are comfortable with vulnerability
- At least 2 years experience as an executive assistant to senior leadership, ideally in a startup environment
- You have experience with either Finance or Recruiting
If this doesn’t sound like you, but you believe you have something to contribute, tell us why in an email. We will read it, and we will reply to you with thoughtful feedback about whether or not you may be a good fit for us.