ASSISTANT TO THE PARTNER AND EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
The Assistant’s primary mandate is to provide support to the partner and executive producer while performing tasks related to the development and coordination of the team. The candidate must be organized, professional, proactive, and able to work in a flexible environment. He or she must be motivated and have the ability to anticipate the partner's needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assistance to the partner:
· Organize, coordinate, and manage the partner's agenda;
· Organize, coordinate, and manage the partner's business travel;
· Manage the partner’s spending accounts;
· Organize, coordinate, and prepare weekly meetings and various training sessions for the management team and follow up on the resulting action items, including assigning tasks to internal resources;
· Prepare, draft, correct, and translate documents, correspondence, reports, and presentations;
· Provide support to the project management team;
· Participate in the development, maintenance, and updating of the archiving and filing system;
· Perform all other related duties.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
· College diploma (DEC/DCS) in office administration or equivalent;
· University education an asset;
· 2 to 4 years of experience in an assistant, coordination and/or project management position;
· Advanced fluency in French and English, both oral and written;
· Proficiency with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
· Knowledge of Mac and PC platforms;
· Knowledge in the visual arts or multimedia sectors an asset.
· Comfortable with clerical/administrative tasks;
· Good sense of responsibility and skill in handling confidential data;
· Independent, good sense of initiative, and ability to meet deadlines;
· Excellent organizational and time management skills;
· Good attention to detail, able to manage priorities, resourceful;
· Demonstrated ability to conduct multiple projects simultaneously and to work well under pressure and in a team environment;
· Professional, positive attitude.
Please send us your application now!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.