Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,700+ Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
· 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren’t enough
· Competitive compensation. Be fancy
· Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of “Je ne sais quoi”
· Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
· Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Eat. Drink. Be merry
· Travel & reimbursement options. Until jetpacks are a thing
· 401(k) fully vested matching. Basically free $$$
Criteo is in search of an organized, self-motivated Account Strategist to join our Mid-Market Account Strategy team in Boston, MA supporting our US market. You will be working directly with a portfolio of new Mid-Market advertisers to onboard and educate clients, optimize their campaigns, communicate their needs internally and lead performance reviews. We are very excited to be in the Americas as a profitable and growing company, but most of all, being positioned as a global leader in personalized retargeting solutions!
You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and up-selling post sale communications with our Mid-Market client partners. This position role also requires keen skills in analyzing an assortment of metrics for ads served, communicating issues/concerns internally to all parties involved and being the client’s “Go-To” person for any questions. You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to improve key performance indicators while cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the day to day relationships with a portfolio of Mid-Market clients to ensure we exceed their expectations.
- Partnering closely with the sales team to ensure that the on-boarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.
- Educating and empowering clients to use Criteo’s platform and tools.
- Upselling and launching additional Criteo product offerings.
- Preparing clients for a successful relationship with the Long Term Account Strategy Team.
- Leading clients business reviews and communicate optimizations made along with the planned roadmap.
- Analyzing advertising campaign metrics and ensure client goals are consistently achieved (ROI, ROAS, Revenue…).
- Internally escalating any issues or concerns discovered or raised by clients.
What do we NEED?
- Proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal performance of campaigns for all clients.
- 2-3 years of direct advertising/marketing industry experience or related.
- A proven track record of analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Solid knowledge and experience in display, performance marketing (re-targeting), and full- funnel account strategy initiatives.
- Experience working with eCommerce Retail and Travel clients a plus.
*Must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA without restriction.
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
Criteo is transforming digital advertising into a relevant user experience!
*Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.