At Numerify, we are passionate about delivering a very consumable, scalable and highly performant customer experience utilizing cutting edge technologies through sound agile development practices. As we continue to evolve our platform capabilities, we are looking for highly-motivated and talented Software Engineers to join a fast-growing team and work collaboratively with other engineering groups to design, implement and deliver a high quality Analytics product in the Cloud with an awesome user-experience.
- Participate and contribute in design and implementation of new features for the Numerify platform.
- Participate in rapid prototypes to evaluate frameworks or architecture/design concepts.
- Strive for clean architecture and extensible code.
- Produce high quality code with automated tests that performs and scales.
Required Skills & Experience
- 13+ years of related experience.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented design, data structures and programming concepts.
- Expert-level Java experience with common frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
- Experience with cloud and open source technologies
- Ability to participate in discussions on technologies of choice
- Deep understanding of multi-threading and high concurrency designs.
- Very clear understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and REST principles.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, performance tunings
- Understanding of XML, JSON, DOM, and other W3C standards.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
Desired Skills :
- Big data and distributed computing principles/technologies
- Data warehousing and BI
- ETL & Data preparation
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience designing and implementing SaaS or PaaS offerings
- Automation unit tests (JUnit).
- Build systems (Maven/Ant).
- Continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies.