We are Thrasio - Builders Welcome!
At Thrasio, we’re reimagining how to make the world’s most-loved products accessible to everyone. We work with successful sellers, using a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews – plus supply chain and marketing smarts – to transform the art and science of commerce. We estimate that 1 in 6 households has purchased a Thrasio product! And our goal is for all of those households to be truly delighted by their purchase.
What Makes Us Unique
At Thrasio, we’re in building mode: block by block we’re working together to construct a great company. What does that look like? Everyone is a leader - we lean into opportunities, not titles. We expect everyone to behave and act like a leader. Our Leadership Principles inform the ways we work together to ensure the brands, products and services we offer truly delight our customers. Everyone is a builder - whether it’s gaining marketable new skills through project sprints outside of your own function, or standing up more efficient ways of work - we’re doing it from the ground up. Everyone belongs- a sense of belonging brings us all together. We operate as One Team.
Come Join Us
About the Role
Associate Brand Director, International will lead a team in the growth of a diverse portfolio of brands with products that generate large scale in revenue annually. Associate Brand Director, International will work closely with Thrasio's cross-functional teams to help lead and coordinate efforts in launching, establishing, and scaling the company’s presence internationally.
- Analyze Amazon data (sales, conversion rate, sessions, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down and develop strategies to quickly spot and fix low-margin and low-growth products.
- Utilize data to assess facets of the product (size of package, cost of ads, reviews, etc.) and determine if there is room for optimization and increased EBITDA margin.
- Create business plans outlining all strategic opportunities for your product portfolio, associated costs, timelines, and resources required to achieve a successful outcome.
- Act as an important voice for decisions regarding the prioritization of business ideas across teams.
- Oversee a team of brand managers who are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of keeping a product listing successful on Amazon; this includes monitoring best seller tags, metrics shifts, inventory, conducting competitive analysis, reviewing maintenance strategies, and more.
- Interface with our legal team in the event of intellectual property or other legal issues, such as product suspension or identifying an illegal seller of our product.
- Coordinate with our Customer Obsession Manager and overseas customer service team to ensure we are providing a world-class customer experience for our products.
- Partner with internal teams to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful, impactful product launches and international expansion.
- Coordinate with our supply chain team to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications.
- 7-10+ years of experience in a heavily analytical role where you were responsible for P&L, funnel optimization, analytics, and marketing. (e.g. GM of a business unit, founder of an Amazon business, product owner).
- 6+ years of e-commerce experience managing a portfolio of products, preferably on Amazon.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Other languages are a plus.
- Deep understanding of the intricacies associated with project managing growth initiatives across multiple teams, and how to work cross-functionally to get a product across the finish line (e.g. you’ve worked with legal and supply chain to ensure certifications are properly labeled on products).
- Experience as a P&L owner where you have been responsible for budgets, driving revenue and EBITDA growth. You understand how to use data to drive decision-making.
- People Management experience, have managed teams of at least 4 in a past role.
- Superb time management skills - can meet deadlines and manage multiple projects despite daily "fire drills" and changing priorities. Ability to adapt to dynamic environments reprioritize and keep a positive attitude.
- Experience streamlining business processes and communication amongst teams to maximize efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.