About the Team
With almost 4 Lakh entrepreneurs aboard the Meesho app, we are all set to democratise internet commerce for everyone in India. Our primary responsibility, as the Business org, is to actively drive this mission from the frontlines.
As an Associate Manager, you will play a huge role in driving growth across all categories. Our team holds end-to-end responsibility to launch and scale-up categories, by ensuring the right selection, competitive pricing, and conversion. Each category team has Senior Business Managers/Business Managers and a group of Assistant Business Managers, Key Account Managers, and Business Development Executives.
Within the business team, you'll closely work with the category marketing team and other category teams. Beyond this, you will also work closely with the Product, Supplier Growth, User Growth, and Fulfillment & Experience teams.
We focus on personal growth and fun at work just as much as we do on working hard. That is why, we have regular 1-1s, monthly outings, and timely rewards and recognitions.
About the Role
As Associate Business Manager, you will take care of our Meesho Brand feature end to end. You will build a long-term vision for Meesho Brand, break it down into a plan, and align your team’s objectives to the plan. You will strategise and scale Meesho Brand by developing collaborations between your team and product, tech, fulfillment, as well as other categories in business.
You will also present findings and updates to the CEO and other senior leaders on a regular basis.
Making impacts with data-backed innovative solutions is key to success in this role. You will work with multiple stakeholders and constantly brainstorm ways to improve processes to raise the bar of experiences for our users.
What you will do
- ● Oversee overall annual vision, plan and goal (OKR) setting for branded users in your category
- ● Own the customer experience, growth, and P&L of your category
- ● Deliver on set goals while working closely with users as well as user growth, product, fulfilment, etc.
- ● Identify potential brand partnerships and onboard these brands as users on the platform
- ● Identify, lead, and drive initiatives for non-incremental growth by identifying key levers
- ● Present detailed problem definitions and solution to senior leadership and execute the solutions
What you will need
- ● MBA Graduate
- ● 1-3 years of work experience having worked with a brand or in a role handling brand key accounts
- ● Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- ● Experience with startups is an added advantage
- ● Track record of delivering results across experiences
- ● Demonstrated quick career progression either within the same company or across companies
- ● Ability to develop first-principle thinking
- ● Proven skills in building and scaling processes
- ● Deep understanding of business and customers
- ● Experience in problem-solving using qualitative and quantitative data on consumer insights
- ● Proven skills in driving problems to solutions and opportunities
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day 😎. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratising internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat. How? Find out from our blogs
Democratise internet commerce for everyone
Har Indian ka APNA MARKET