An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold SPCT partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
We're looking for someone who can dynamically adjust based on various, complex situations whether it means facilitating a meeting with client executives and then in the next hour managing project scope, budget rundowns, and timelines. As a Cprime Managing Consultant you will be providing operational support for our client’s and partnering closely with our Delivery leaders. You are responsible for working with the clients and Cprime internal team to further gather requirements, refine scope, and help build adoption for the ultimate solution. You are responsible for managing the project financials, scope, schedule, team resources, team logistics, ensuring customer satisfaction and managing expectation. As the primary face for the project, you will support the client relationship through the delivery phase and be responsible for proactive and valuable communication to project stakeholders of various levels. Ideally, you will be a collaborative, organized team player who can build relationships and work well with a team of internal consultants and client teams through continuous collaboration.
- Accurately gather and translate client requirements, assumptions, and constraints into project deliverables within an Agile context (Scope, timelines, milestones, and executable tasks)
- Drive Kick-off meetings, Show & Tell sessions, weekly status updates, customer relationship management meetings, and other needed activities for optimal project delivery
- Coordinate and manage engagement details and align with the delivery organization for project tracking and with finance organization for revenue recognition and engagement costing.
- Collaborate with agile practice leaders and cross-functional teams including sales, accounting, and talent acquisition to match team consultants and external contract resources with client engagements.
- Assist Cprime consultants with logistics for travel, first day onsite, onboarding to client engagements and account details, etc.
- Ensure timely receipt of Travel and Expense
- Provide post engagement follow up and review
- Contact customer to ensure satisfaction, Send and collected customer surveys
- Notify Finance that engagement is ready to process/ Billing
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between internal and client resources; support near-shore and off-shore teams effectively as needed
- Skillfully negotiate and resolve deadlines, scope changes, and scheduling conflicts with poise and leadership
- Ensure all consultants have the proper tools, details, contacts, and responsibilities to be successful
- Identify technical and logistical risks, remove blockers, and solve impediments efficiently and creatively
- Align project tracking against finances for revenue recognition, billing, costs, expenses, etc.
- Work well with other coaches and consultants
- Identify other areas of expertise that need to be brought in to accomplish the client’s objective
- At least 4+ year experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a fast paced and customer facing environment
- Familiarity with Agile processes/methods is a plus
- Previous experience in management consulting and solution based professional services
- Familiarity with Google sheets and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and Fieldglass is a plus
- Be solution-oriented yet proactively aware of risks
- Be able to leverage excellent communication skills to drive the entire team to success
- Will thrive in situations where one must efficiently make sense of chaos
- Can quickly and accurately identify the best role for each person on the team (both Cprime and client side).
- Ability to manage clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
Methods aren't built overnight. They're built in the day-to-day.
Cprime transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that deliver performance. Agile, DevOps, Product, Tooling, Cloud in unison.
An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm that is both product focused and consultation focused. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold SPCT partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
We operate in multiple locations across the US including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, the Midwest, and Philadelphia, and a fast growing global footprint in India and Europe.
Who is a Cprimer?
We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!
PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful.
STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up.
INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically.
We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation.
We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
More than just great coaches and agilists, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:
· Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing
· Gets things done – efficient and organized
· We strive to make things better
· We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here
· Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions