NextEV USA is seeking an Associate, Corporate Development to assist with the strategic evaluation, financial analysis and execution of acquisitions, equity investments and joint ventures. The ideal candidate will bring relevant core skills, strong intellectual capacity and a rock-solid work ethic to the role, and will enjoy “rolling up his/her sleeves” to make an impact and deliver results resourcefully. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Business and Corporate Development.
· Assist the team on M&A, venture investments, and partnerships opportunities
· Source, screen and propose investment, partnerships and M&A opportunities.
· Develop detailed financial models including projections, valuation, and investment return analyses
· Assist with agreement negotiations and execution.
· Assist with business, financial, accounting, and customer due diligence
· Assist with post-acquisition integration.
· Assist with partnership sourcing, assessment, negotiation, engagement and management.
· Participate in corporate strategy and market research projects
· Help with the development of detailed technology and market analyses of key sectors
Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
· Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ post-undergraduate experience in Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity or Corporate Development at a reputable firm
· Strong business and financial acumen.
· Strong command over Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication and influence skills
· Intellectual curiosity, bias towards action and figuring thing out.
· Must be comfortable with evolving requirements and priorities.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Associate, Corporate Development job post.