As an Associate Director Partner Services, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership, to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major accommodation partners, and to exceed the KPIs and acquisition expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals.
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet Agoda’s objectives.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Ensure teamwork with subordinates, colleagues, and superiors.
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations.
- Ensure price competitiveness of product consistency.
- Attend and participate in all relevant tradeshows, workshops, and events.
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximize opportunities,
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
To be a successful candidate, you should bring strong analytical abilities, a successful records of sustainable performance, and the capacity to motivate, coach, and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long-term partnerships will be a key to the success of the role.
Also has excellent command of English and Indonesian.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships.
- Adapting well to and being energized by change