This role is responsible for the development and delivery of CEG’s customer satisfaction strategy, tactics and service thereof through global training, coaching, and quality management strategies leading to ongoing customer experience (NPS/ Csat) improvements for Agoda’s customers in Agoda’s vibrant multilingual customer experience group. This role will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed customer and company expectations. This role is also responsible for CEG’s to be developed Voice of the Customer program.
Your responsibilities are including but not limited to the following:
- Develops and executes training and quality guidelines, programs or interventions in line with the goals of the Customer Experience Group (CEG) to constantly improve the service delivery quality, through the range of trainings and the quality programs for operations
- Supports center management team with the development, implementation, and maintenance of programs to achieve operational KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), First Call Resolution (FCR), Quality, Productivity, Case management etc.
- Works directly with the senior leadership of CEG and to identify, report, and address needs for training, coaching and quality programs, help develop existing skills, help acquire new skills and align them with trends within the business for curriculum design, trends, and performance management
- Enhance our learning solutions to include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom workshops, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning, and e-learning.
- Monitors internal audits of quality team to ensure compliance policies and procedures and conducts coaching observations and calibration sessions
- Manages staffing needs and ensure ratios of the training, coaching and quality team to operations (span of control) are maintained to provide appropriate operational support.
- Conducts leadership training to Senior Managers, Team Managers, and various functional support roles
- Ensures constant calibration of T&Q team with Team Managers, Service Delivery Managers and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Defining and designing action plans for quality improvement together with management team.
- Ensuring through follow-up that training, coaching and quality action plan objectives are being met.
- At least 12-15years’ experience in training, coaching and quality with at least 5 years in a Senior Managerial capacity or equivalent in a contact center / BPO environment
- Must have a strong track record as a senior training and quality professional gained within a contact center environment in an outsourcing (BPO) or in-house set up.
- Experience of establishing training, coaching and quality teams is an advantage.
- Experience of leading teams in remote global locations is preferred.
- Ability to analyze business challenges, use data and provide and present actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Have a good understanding of CRMs.
- Excellent monitoring skills and coaching skills.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English – additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- Training certifications such as Train the Trainer (TTT)
- COPC / any contact center training and/or quality auditing certifications
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.