This role will drive the development and execution of activities relating to employee engagement within Agoda’s vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG). This includes working closely with the senior leadership of CEG and the group people team to develop strategies for recruitment and selection, performance management, talent development, retention management, organization design and effectiveness, etc. The Associate Director will also be responsible for the voice of employees program of CEG.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing assessment and analysis, performance management, organizational design, and implementation, change management, talent assessments, leadership development, and succession planning
- Drive implementation and alignment of global and country-specific PEOPLE initiatives/ policies to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with group people team to drive/monitor acquisition, development and management of talents for CEG
- Review periodic data/reports to provide validated PEOPLE metrics/benchmarks for decision making with the centralized group People and OD department and local management team
- Collaborate with the centralized group People and OD department in developing and operating compensation programs and benefits structure including salary benchmarking and etc.
- Drive employee engagement programs and ensure compliance with local legislative requirements and the centralized group People and OD department policies
- Implement the centralized people strategies and strategic people tools, policies, systems and processes and ensure consistent delivery
- Be a role model for Agoda’s DNA, values and behaviors; encourage a culture of performance, accountability, openness, respect, coaching, professional development and self-improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within CEG and other Agoda departments
- At least 12 years of experience in Human Resources and at least 5 years in a Senior Managerial/ Director capacity or equivalent performing general PEOPLE functions.
- Must have a strong track record as a senior PEOPLE professional gained within people intensive, customer orientated industries – travel, hospitality and outsourcing (contact center/ BPO) are highly preferred
- Experience in establishing multi- regional and site based PEOPLE functions is an advantage
- Experience of leading teams in remote global locations is preferred
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology and/ or equivalent
- Proven track record of developing and implementing PEOPLE strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible PEOPLE metrics
- Ability to analyze business challenges/ data and provide PEOPLE recommendations to business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English – additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in MS office tools is desired (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- CIPD or any PEOPLE certifications
What we offer
- Career opportunity regarding moves within teams and global locations
- Possibility for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
- Relocation support and/ or package may be provided
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.