Chief of Staff
- Manage cross functional stakeholders including BU heads and SVPs.
- Program manage tightly & problem solve with multiple teams - category, revenue, tech,
- Bring in an outside-in perspective and help stakeholders with your thought leadership
- Coordinate various project activities with different departments, follow-up on agreed upon
milestones and maintain tracker for critical projects with weekly update
- Help in articulating business processes & strategy in close collaboration with respective
business stakeholders and streamlining
- Conduct analysis for assigned business problem by collecting data from all internal and
external sources and perform analysis to get answers to business questions
- Help in putting together board and management presentations- all central presentations
- Put together excel models for business scenario analysis
- Participate in product strategy discussions and carry out one off strategy/analysis projects
- Enable monthly reviews decks with multiple category leaders, program manage follow
throughs on next-steps
- Support CBO as their Chief of Staff to effectively drive reviews with Business teams & ensure
actions items are followed up
- Brings together teams to accelerate cross-functional collaboration & manage communications
with internal & external stakeholders
- Assist with data analysis and develop independent point-of-view on a few high priority topics to
support in decision making
- 7 to 12 years of experience; Management Consulting experience would be a plus- good
storytelling (documentation) and communication skills
- Strong Presentation Skills, Detailed Business Deck Preparations for Business Review.
- Should have worked in cross-functional environments and led cross-functional teams to drive
Org priorities, preferred to have worked as an Executive Assistant or Chief of Staff to CXOs
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.