At Ansarada, we are on a mission to revolutionise the complex process of business deals (M&A, tenders, fundraising & IPO) by engineering powerful but simple software that gives our customers confidence in every business decision and enables them to know, raise and realise their potential. We’re a values-led organisation with a focus on leadership and growth.
We are an ASX listed company with four main hubs in Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, and London.
We care about the customer and we exist to nurture their business potential. We love solving BIG problems and creating SIMPLE solutions for them. We love the challenge and are looking for people who are courageous, passionate, curious and collaborative.
What's the job about?
We are a product company. Core to our success is the ability to keep ahead with product innovation that speaks to our audience in a relevant and compelling way and deliver on our roadmap quickly and accurately.
Developers at Ansarada believe that only through care for the customer, continuous collaboration, and improvement can a team achieve greatness. You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and supporting critical software and services that are responsible for providing our customers with the best-in-class experience in the Data Room, Q&A, Tenders, and Platform areas.
As we scale to pursue this vision more boldly, we need Associate Frontend Developers who are courageous, passionate, curious and collaborative who can help exponentially scale our SaaS product globally.
Is this the role for you? The answer is YES, if you:
- have strong Computing and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Fundamentals and are familiar with Single Page Applications.
- have basic knowledge of DevOps principles such as CI/CD.
- are passionate about customer experience. You love working in a Frontend team and being responsible for great outcomes
- are curious and willing to challenge existing assumptions to achieve the best results.
- collaborate with an open mind and heart. You believe that making life easier for people is important.
- have formal training or experience that underpins your code.
What’s in it for you?
- We are a Great Place to Work certified company (for 11 years in a row!!) which means we have an awesome work culture and are committed to providing the best possible experience for our employees
- We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities
- State of the art offices with barista coffee machine, gym, beer on tap, unlimited snacks, pool table and swings!
- Great compensation and employee benefits
Turning our goal of disrupting an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative, and innovative people. We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits you would expect from a fast-growth technology company. Take a virtual tour of our Sydney headquarters with our CEO Sam Riley here: https://team.ansarada.com/
Check out this video about What’s Next
and turn up the volume! We would love to learn more about your journey and goals...What's Next
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.