At Grand Rounds Health + Doctor on Demand + Included Health, our mission is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. We fuse technology, data, clinical insight, and empathy in a platform that makes it easier for people to get high-quality care. We fix what is broken in the healthcare system to make it work better for our members: making it more personalized, seamless, and accessible. And in doing so, we transform the way our members access healthcare, improve health outcomes for the populations we serve, and reduce the overall cost of care for our customers.
We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned leader to drive the business performance of our Premium Navigation product lines.
Why should you join us?
Hop on a rocketship: With our recent merger with Doctor on Demand and acquisition of Included Health, we became the second-biggest digital health company in the US. We’re on a roll and we are still only in the early innings of our mission.
Accelerate your career: Forbes’ recently named us a Best Startup Employer, and we’ve been voted a Glassdoor Best Places to work, and a 4x Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
Roll up your sleeves and partner with experts with all kinds of experience: We hire for intellectual curiosity, humility, and hunger for impact. In this role you’ll get exposure across the company in many strategic projects where you’ll work closely with go-to-market leaders, finance, operations specialists, product managers, doctors, population health experts, designers and data scientists who share a singular goal: make healthcare better.
Make healthcare work for millions of people: We’re taking on healthcare head-on. End each day knowing that your work is transforming a $3.6 trillion industry and millions of people’s lives for the better.
Work from anywhere in the United States. We’re a fully distributed company and we provide the tools, culture and a monthly stipend to make your work setup work for you.
About the role:
- The General Management department acts as an extension of the executive team, driving strategy and decision-making for each product line. As an Associate General Manager on the Navigation team, you own our Premium Navigation product -- the highest tier Navigation offering that we sell -- and you will be responsible for driving success for your product across growth, customer retention, patient satisfaction and profitability.
- Your day-to-day regularly includes a mix of business strategy (e.g. analyzing and understanding new trends in your markets, building business plans, recognizing partnership opportunities), product vision (e.g. understanding our customers and users to develop a POV on which problems we should solve in the short, medium and long term), operations (e.g. identifying key opportunities to scale) and commercial execution (e.g. supporting complex sales efforts and key customer initiatives).
- You will partner with senior leadership to run critical initiatives that cross-cut our existing organizations and deliver high impact results. We help the Product, Care and Operations teams to build amazing Navigation products that deliver value for our buyers and provide a transformational healthcare experience for our patients. You will work closely with our go-to-market teams to ensure the commercial success of the Navigation product line and achieve the growth goals that will make us the largest digital healthcare company in the country.
- You will be part of a small and nimble, work-hard-play-hard team that will help to change the way healthcare is experienced by millions of patients every day.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing a long-term vision and business strategy for Premium Navigation.
- Monitoring and analyzing the health of the business line through dashboards and other means.
- Working directly with executives and key stakeholders to make progress against your prioritiesIdentifying key business opportunities and needs and recommending actionable next steps.
- Solving key business problems in partnership with with product and operations.
- Developing business and growth plans in partnership with finance and go-to-market teams.
- Leading market research and competitive analysis for your product line.
- Supporting product packaging and product pricing.
What makes you a great fit:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, with at least 7 of those years in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital or Associate GM role at a high-growth company.
- Outstanding strategic and analytical abilities and instincts.
- Operate comfortably and effectively in ambiguity.
- Natural ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels.
- Proven track record of leading strategic and high stakes cross-functional projects that deliver measurable business impact.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and business judgment skills.
- Extensive experience working in the healthcare space and balancing across various stakeholders, particularly insurance carriers and TPAs.
About Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health:
Grand Rounds Health, Doctor On Demand and Included Health merged in 2021 to form the first of its kind integrated virtual care company to raise the standard of healthcare. Our personalized, longitudinal care services include primary care, specialty care, integrated behavioral health, everyday and urgent care, chronic condition management and prevention and 24/7 triage. We get members to the right care, at the right time through ongoing clinical navigation, expert medical opinions and care coordination.
Partnering with leading employers and health plans, we deliver unparalleled, end-to-end care. Our combined nationwide practice of dedicated clinicians and innovative data science and technology platforms provide better care experiences, better member satisfaction, and better outcomes and cost savings for our nearly 100 million covered lives across commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the combined company has been recognized as a 2020 UCSF Digital Health Award winner for Employer Wellness and 2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Biopharma™ by Great Place to Work and Fortune. Learn more at www.grandrounds.com and www.doctorondemand.com.
Grand Rounds Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.