Italic is building the modern "everything store." We empower consumers to shop quality goods straight from the same manufacturers as top brands but at 50-80% lower prices. For manufacturers, we provide the tools, distribution, and technology necessary to access a global customer base to build a completely new revenue stream.
As an Italic employee, your work will be on the cutting edge of cross-border commerce and you can expect to take on challenges never attempted before in our industry. Our culture is obsessed with problem-solving to better serve our customers and manufacturers, and we make all of our decisions reflecting our mission to make a high standard of living accessible to everyone.
We are looking for a passionate growth marketer to expand the reach and improve the efficiency of our paid marketing channels. As a key member of the Growth team, you will be responsible for execution of Italic’s paid advertising campaigns across paid social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. You will work closely with our Brand, Creative, Lifecycle, Product, and Consumer Technology teams to deliver scalable marketing campaigns and shape the future of the Italic customer experience.
- Plan, launch, and manage the day-to-day execution of paid social marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google to drive channel optimization and hit payback goals
- Lead project management of the Growth marketing calendar and end-to-end production process for relevant creative assets
- Employ a data-driven approach decision making and campaign management while continuously extracting channel insights
- Launch experiments across multiple audiences to improve channel performance by increasing engagement and improving efficiencies
- Implement ongoing optimization of marketing platform features and tools
- Deliver and maintain analytics reporting that measures results of each campaign and communicate learnings on a regular basis
- 2+ years directly relevant experience and proven success in managing paid marketing campaigns at a fast-growing e-commerce brand or digital agency
- Hands on experience with Facebook Ads Manager and/or third party ad management platforms
- Ability to build thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns to create highly-engaging, on-brand customer experiences
- Understanding of paid social, the ad industry, and the most recent trends and platform developments
- Understanding of audience segmentation, funnel management, and measurement of campaign performance
- Strong attention to detail, analytical mindset, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication, as well as copywriting skills
- Highly collaborative team player with effective time management skills who can balance competing priorities
- Demonstrated passion for marketing, problem solving, and learning all facets of marketing strategy and operations
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college or what fancy names are on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and have a good heart.