Fellow began as a Kickstarter campaign and has grown into a global brand with distributors and customers in more than 50 countries. We bring the specialty coffee experience to people's homes via beautifully designed coffee ware that marries form and function. We currently have a small, passionate, and committed team that loves to see coffee tools come to life.
Fellow is looking for an Associate Key Accounts Manager to join our wholesale team and support our key retail accounts. Reporting into the Key Accounts Manager, this position plays a critical role in supporting and optimizing the management of our most significant client accounts. This position requires a meticulous, detail-oriented, proactive, and customer-focused individual who will work closely with the Key Accounts Manager to ensure that all aspects of the client relationship run smoothly.
You’re product-minded and customer-focused, and believe that being successful in sales requires a deep understanding of fully servicing an account. From launching new products to creating strategic initiatives that support the growth of the company, this role will serve as a vital link between the client, internal teams, and external partners, establishing seamless communication and efficient execution of account plans.
The Associate Key Accounts Manager will accomplish all of this while living out Fellowship Thinking, our leadership principles:
Fellowship Thinking centers our customers, always.
Fellowship Thinking views all goals as shared.
Fellowship Thinking never stops improving.
Fellowship Thinking says “yes, if”.
Fellowship Thinking deliberately seeks equity.
Please note this person is required to be located in the Bay Area. This is a hybrid position with 2 days in office.
- Account management support focused on developing and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with key national accounts
- Collaborate with Key Accounts Manager on quarterly business reviews and go to market strategies for top accounts
- Act as a point of contact for issue resolution and escalate complex problems to the Key Accounts Manager or relevant department
- Work with cross functional partners to ensure smooth execution of account needs, such as product samples, purchase order delivery, accounts payable, etc
- Assist in all aspects onboarding new accounts, including but not limited to: completing product set up forms, conducting staff product trainings, digital asset management, etc
- Provide concise weekly updates on prospecting and outbounding efforts to your manager
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of account activities, contracts, and correspondence
- Fully nurture, grow, and analyze performance of a subset book of accounts
- Key stakeholder of trade show coordination and execution
- 3+ years of relevant account management experience with consumer packaged goods Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals of $1M-2M
- Heavy experience in prospecting and outbounding
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience working in Asana, Google Suite, NetSuite
- Working knowledge of EDI and drop ship operations
- Passion for sales and customer service Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Detail and process oriented
- Ability to travel to tradeshows and client meetings
- Competitive compensation including employee equity plan
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401k with company contribution after 6 months of employment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Better Yourself Wellness credit & Better Your Community donation matching
- Generous discount on Fellow products
- Best coffee anywhere
Our highest goal at Fellow is creating a safe, inclusive, and rewarding environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work and thrive. We are committed to building diverse teams and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Fellow is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.