Eventbrite is disrupting a huge industry in desperate need of a shakeup. As the Associate Manager, Business Development you will lead the team responsible for tackling business development efforts. As they generate demand, interest, and excitement for Eventbrite while creating a pipeline of business to arm our Business Development Managers, you will keep them motivated, engaged and continuously improving.
The Business Development team consists of 10 Business Development Representatives with diverse backgrounds—seasoned business development people, marketers, and a few former musicians and promoters. They are charged with kicking off conversations with and generating qualified leads to our Business Development Managers. Together with the other Associate Manager, you will partner to lead a multilingual team working to generate and qualify leads for our Business Development Managers across Europe.
As the Associate Manager, Business Development Representative, you will drive productivity, growth and operational excellence. In this role you will lead and coach the team to produce a high-performing Business Development team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a team lead capacity and is looking for the next professional level up. Responsible for delivering results and developing the talent of the team, you must have proven experience working in a Business Development Role as well as experience mentoring and coaching Business Development Reps.
- Lead a team of 6 Multilingual Business Development Reps whose responsibility is to generate interest and qualify opportunities for the Business Development Managers
- Improve the teams results via call coaching and personal development plans. Analyze and track performance to identify areas of opportunity and best practices. Create tools to help reps understand their performance across multiple metrics.
- Collaborate with the broader Business Development Leadership Team to improve the quality of opportunities and improve efficiencies in lead generation. Analyze performance trends across the business, including the impact of seasonality, marketing campaigns, and product launches
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing to improve lead flow, provide feedback on campaigns, and understand how to optimize and prioritize leads for the Business Development team.
THE SKILL SET
- Experience in a team lead role (or equivalent) with a proven record of quota over-achievement
- Experience onboarding and developing new Business Development reps
- Firm understanding of how to engage leads, overcome objections, inbound/outbound best practices, cold calling techniques, and effective time management.
- Ability to develop a strong expertise in the ticketing industry by identifying trends, market challenges, and competitive offerings in your territory
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing and support teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach.IO, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive, and web based presentation technology
- A rare competitive fire. You want to win.
- Strong desire to work in an innovative and dynamic company, and an ability to adjust and improvise as our product continues to evolve
- Additional language skills in German, Dutch and/or Spanish is advantageous but not required
Are you interested in this role and want to meet the team? Join us at this event on November 26th!
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.