Spotify is seeking an Associate Manager, Production (12 Months Mat Leave Cover) sitting in Creative Studio that will work closely with our Sales and Creative teams to manage the day-to-day production of sold advertising campaigns, serving as the main point-of-contact for many of Spotify’s brand partners. This client-facing role will work hand in hand with Spotify’s Creatives and third party vendors to translate ideas into high quality content, providing internal teams with tactical timelines and centralised information, and clients with white glove service. This position will require a deep understanding of the production process across multiple mediums, and the ability to interpret and diplomatically convey complex feedback to a client or internal stakeholder.
Spotify is a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and you’ll be working on ad campaigns across Spotify's free music tier as well as the vast and evolving catalogue of podcasts. Sitting in the Production team, you’ll work closely with the Creative Operations team as well as with external production partners to execute custom audio, digital and video collateral for Spotify’s most premium clients. This role reports to the Associate Director, International Production.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate the production of complex campaigns bycollaboratingwith Creatives, 3P Vendors, Engineers, Sellers and AdOps as the key stakeholder of the project timeline, delivery of assets, and client communication
- Provide support on 3P Vendor engagement, oversee creative quality of 3P Vendors and internal stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between Spotify’s Studios team and Spotify’s Free Business Unit, often times interacting with talent directly
- Work independently to maintain and execute against project plans, keeping production on time and on budget
- Be prepared to prep and produce in-studio interviews and conversations with hosts/host teams, producers and VO talent to create ad spots across Spotify Originals
- Navigate through the push and pull between client needs and creative dreams, acting as the problem-solving bridge between revenue and creative
- Drive projects forward, anticipate needs, understand the risks and problem solve across teams
- Provide clients with a white glove experience throughout production by leading campaign kick-off calls, and making sure they feel heard and fully informed while working with Spotify
- Identify holes and trends in the production process and work proactively to optimise workflows across teams
- Efficiently multitask under pressure, while taking the unexpected in stride
- Meet and manage campaign deadlines in a casual but effective manner
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing, project management, production or ad sales marketing role, preferably with a focus on branded content
- You are a strong creative writer and are proficient in the fundamentals of copywriting for audio creative
- Experience interfacing with high-calibre clients, translating their needs to creative teams and vice versa
- A compelling storyteller, at ease pitching your work to internal and external audiences and inspiring action
- You exhibit curiosity, proactively solve problems, are exhaustively detail oriented, and collaborate with both a patient and positive attitude to get things done
- Effective but diplomatic communication skills
- You are able to manage your own time, stakeholders, and accountabilities in an collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Talented multitasker, and organised to a fault
- Proactive and savvy problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative culture, embracing change and effectively implementing feedback
- Great attention to detail despite high volume of work
- Deep understanding of Google Suite products and project management software like Asana
- Fluent in German and English
- Good-to-have: Proficiency in A/V platforms, including video-based editing programs (Final Cut, Premiere, etc.), audio-based editing programs (ProTools, Audition, Hindenburg, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite.
Where You'll Be
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, while we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone for collaboration
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.