Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With millions of shoppers and seller stylists, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community every day to express themselves and share their love of fashion.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, you will work alongside our social media team to bring the Poshmark brand to life on key social channels. This role will focus on engaging and growing our social communities and developing impactful campaigns working across a variety of social platforms, audiences, and programs.
The ideal Associate Marketing Manager...
- Is always thinking about the best platforms and formats for telling stories and communicating brand messages from TikTok to Reels to IGTV and beyond. You live and breathe social media!
- Understands the Poshmark product & community
Has a strong work ethic and and can be flexible as needed—must be able to work some nights, weekends and holidays
Own Poshmark’s social media presence: Own a subset of our social media channels, including but not limited to: Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and more.
Engage, listen to, and grow our social communities: Develop platform strategies and content plans that generate growth across platforms, increase engagement, and foster community. Includes monitoring, responding to, and engaging with the community.
Identify and pioneer untapped opportunities: Identify creative ways for Poshmark to have a presence on untapped social media channels and identify how to leverage new features as strategic opportunities.
Support content development: Conceptualize and create compelling evergreen and campaign-based social content.
Stay ahead of social trends: Be the day-to-day point person for all things social and pop culture—constantly monitor what's going on, ID what trends are developing and where Poshmark can have a voice/ownable moment.
Track, learn, & optimize: Analyze and distribute reports on social media performance to the internal team and regularly make recommendations, updates, and improvements based on findings.
- Manage a campaign from end-to-end
- Begin to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of our product, brand, and community
- Own channel and community management for a subset of our social media channels
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Develop reports that communicate key learnings, performance metrics, and recommendations
- Own social media presence fully for a subset of our social media channels and deliver a significant increase in follower growth and/or engagement
- Own, execute and launch 5+ successful social media campaigns
Continued accomplishments from 6 months
- 3+ years professional experience in social media management or a related marketing role for a brand
- BA/BS degree
- A passion for Poshmark
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong understanding of social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and other emerging platforms
- Experience with social publishing, listening and reporting tools: Sprinklr and native social platform analytics tools
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite preferred (Photoshop and Premiere Pro)
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to quickly grasp and represent the brand and tone of an organization
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and fun. Its community of more than 70 million registered users across the U.S. and Canada is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.