Are you a natural relationship builder? Do you enjoy the challenge of keeping your projects on track, moving forward, and within budget amid shifting priorities? Are you an inspiring leader who can translate broad strategic marketing concepts into tangible hard-working marketing assets that connect with our rider? Would people say you live by your calendar? Are you interested in the acceleration of e-bikes as a mode of transportation? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a motivated individual to join our team as an Associate Marketing Project Manager!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Collaborate with a diverse team to develop, plan and execute coordinated marketing plans that support new product launches and marketing campaigns globally
- Develop timelines, improve processes, and workflow to produce compelling marketing assets to connect to our rider within the Turbo category.
- Analyze and align project needs with available resourcing, business objectives, and broader marketing strategy.
- Facilitate meetings and optimally communicate project expectations and timelines to team members
- Work with Turbo Marketing Manager, Creatives, Public relations, and other internal groups to deliver all assets to subsidiaries and distributors.
- Work creatively to ensure projects are within budget and on-time.
- Ensure project documents are on brand, complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Solicit feedback from markets and internal collaborators to build even more compelling and influential marketing campaigns in the future.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can articulate business needs, rider needs, and project needs to a wide variety of audiences.
- Outstanding project and time-management skills, with proven success in accommodating rapid change.
- An open and personable communication style, who gets work done by connecting with others and doesn’t hide behind email
- A meticulous approach to project planning and execution
- The ability to empower and inspire people to see your point of view at all levels of the organization
- Shown success of implementing marketing tactics, creative development, and internet technology to drive the business forward.
- A top-notch prioritizer who has an entrepreneurial work ethic that drives successful business outcomes.
- An understanding of print, digital, and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- 1-3 years of project management experience – bonus points for agency or internal marketing department experience
- Experience with the following tools is a major bonus:
- Atlassian, Confluence, JIRA, and JIRA service desk
- Dropbox and/or other asset management systems
- Adobe Creative Suite- particulary InDesign is helpful
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
See what we are up to on LinkedIn, Instagram, and most importantly, our #DogsofSpecialized.