We are looking for an all-star Associate Media Account Manager to join our NYC team and focus on our Strategic / Tier 1 Brand accounts. This person will be responsible for supporting the more senior account managers on the team by running reports, launching campaigns, and in general keeping things running smoothly. This candidate will eventually take on clients once they get up to speed on Taboola. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, is detail-oriented and is ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, growing company.
- Launch, monitor and optimize all client campaigns on a weekly basis
- Serve as the "support team" for the largest accounts
- Work to meet client KPIs using dynamic and strategic thinking, problem solving and data analysis
- Report on strategic insights, recommendations and new product capabilities to each client on a regular basis with a goal to renew and seek new revenue opportunities
- Work with the accounts payable team ensure proper delivery of invoices
- Analyze book of business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of online advertising experience
- Proven results in a customer support role; ability to build strong relationships
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work on several projects
- Strong analytical skills and and the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Preference for candidates with a background from a digital media agency