The Associate Operations Manager will be an essential team member responsible for the daily management of critical relationships with our retail partners. They will ensure orders are being fulfilled on-time and complete, collaborating with warehousing, transportation and production teams to do so. They will have a detailed understanding of Hampton Creek’s product line and will work with customers to help troubleshoot any issues that occur between order and delivery.
· Planning fulfillment schedule of customer orders, working with warehouse and transportation teams to schedule collection
· Troubleshooting customer order issues - ensuring customers receive a satisfactory and timely resolution
· Accountable for performance metrics: Fill Rate, MABD, In-Stock %
· Managing relationship with customers, working with them to receive inventory forecasts that can be used by the production planning team
· Cross-functional relationship management with vendor managers on a daily basis
· Ongoing review of our internal performance fulfilling customer orders, identifying the root cause of any performance drops
· Planning for the future by streamlining processes around order fulfillment
· 3+ years experience in fulfillment operations
· "Roll up your sleeves” and all hands on deck attitude
· Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
· Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – you’ll be speaking with our customers and warehouses frequently
· Experienced with Excel (vlookups, pivot tables etc) and manipulating large data sets
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Associate Operations Manager job post.✕