TrustToken is freeing money to create more value for all.
As traditional finance is being challenged by cryptocurrencies, our team is assembling the fundamental building blocks to deliver the unprecedented opportunity and greater accessibility of decentralized finance to anyone with an internet connection.
We're known for two products: TrueFi, the first project to bring collateral-free lending to the blockchain; and TrueCurrencies, the world's most trusted asset-backed stablecoins, in five denominations.
TrustToken’s TrueFi platform brings uncollateralized lending on-chain, offering lenders high earning rates with full transparency of how their funds are allocated, and borrowers the ease of fast, fixed-rate, fixed-term loans without collateral requirements. Borrowers build credit scores by using the platform, paving the way for credit lines in TrueFi 2.0
Our TrueCurrencies (TUSD, TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, THKD) are the world’s most trusted stablecoins. Each is fully collateralized and attested live on-chain, leading the way in transparency in our industry. Collectively, these stablecoins now move billions of dollars around the world each month, including across +100 trading partners like Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. TUSD users enjoy lighting-fast transactions, easy minting and redemptions, and obsessive customer service.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. We're backed by luminaries at a16z crypto, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC from North America, Europe, and Asia. Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet, and each day, we're working on the fundamental elements to make this world possible. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
What Makes You A Great Fit
- When you download a new app, you wonder why it’s built the way it is
- You raise the bar for everyone for product quality and output cadence
- You want the product to be inspiring, and will motivate yourself, your team, and everyone to meet your vision
- You are scrappy and see constraints as a fun challenge to raise your creativity
- You are persistent and when you run into obstacles or hear a “no,” you learn, adapt, and act accordingly
- You are data-driven and know how to draw insights from data and numbers
- You are comfortable and can communicate with numbers, and you know when to listen to your product sense and intuition
- You are emotionally aware and consciously choose how, when, and where to deliver your messages
- Strong customer empathy
- 1-3 years experience in a product role (or product lead experience like co-founding a startup)
- Hands on experience in building wireframes on figma or other prototyping platforms
- Experience collaborating with multiple high performing teams
- Ability to align around product direction and features
- Fluency in writing specs, creating wireframes, creating product roadmaps, planning engineering sprints
- Highly proficient in analyzing data, SQL scripting and making meaningful dashboards
- Creative, collaborative self-starter that needs little oversight
- Create product specs for our engineering team
- Define product roadmap and coordinate sprints with the engineering team
- Create high fidelity wireframes on figma based on specifications
- Collaborate with designers on building the UI and UX for the product
- Build relationships across multiple departments, and align the perspectives of our engineering, business, compliance, and operational teams
- Constantly be learning about our client’s needs and business priorities
- Prioritize among the needs of our clients and communicate them to internal stakeholders
- Inform high-level company strategy based on product direction, feedback, and metrics
- Knowledge and curiosity about decentralised applications
- Solidity and ReactExperience in design (UI/UX), cryptocurrencies, finance, fintech, compliance
- Familiarity with Asana
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply today and let us know what makes you unique.
Learn more about TrustToken