Are you a highly organized person who loves making product? Do you like to problem solve and innovate? Do you like working with diverse teams to learn new skills and continually be challenged? Do you like to think outside the box, yet make sure there is an actual plan that will get accomplished? If so, then you are the unique type of individual we are looking for to help us grow and develop as a team!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
Apparel Product Innovation: You will work with the team on making product for future seasons, deciding what products will bring profitability and innovation to the various Apparel departments. This includes MTB Apparel, Road Apparel, Lifestyle Apparel, Custom Apparel and Gloves.
Lead Data Maintenance: Your ability to maintain clean, accurate data across various systems will be crucial to the multiple product lines. Many teams depend on the information you will manage and will count on you for your ability to own this area of our business.
Cross-Department Collaboration: You will be a key player in working across multiple teams, such as design, development, merchandising, supply chain, and marketing, to bring the product collection to life! We will be growing to develop a company vision and brand ethos, which our categories will be a big part of as we move forward.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to execute to very detailed levels
- Ability to communicate with detail, ensuring very clear direction and expectations to all team members
- Ability to work well in a very diverse group of teams, while understanding barriers, and also having the ability to challenge the status quo, and help create new ways of working together
- Ability to work in Flex PLM, Microsoft Excel and have clear understanding of Purchase Ordering Software Systems
- Ability to think out of the box and help set a new path
- High curiosity and desire to learn new tasks
- Incredible communication skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in Product Line Management Systems and/or Data Systems
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
See what we are up to on LinkedIn, Instagram, and most importantly, our #DogsofSpecialized.